Brookside Pre-School

Brookside logo

Brookside Pre-School

The Future Begins Here.

Brookside Community Centre, Bembridge,, Brookside, Telford TF3 1NE

07443226987

email:        brooksidepreschool2021@gmail.com

DIRECTIONS

We are a small community based Pre-School who provide care and education for children aged 2 years to school age.

We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and meet the individual needs of all the children and families that attend. We aim to provide a stimulating environment that encourages the children to explore and develop.

Our new video and photo’s for 2018

We offer 2, 3 and 4 year old funding places. Limited places available. Please contact us to add your child to our waiting list.

We are based on Brookside inside the newly renovated Community centre, Brookside Central. We have good links with all local primary schools, including those a little bit further afield.

Opening times.

Mon-Fri 9.15am- 12.45pm.

(Includes an optional lunch club, payment required £1 per day).

Sessions costs are £6 to include lunch club for fee paying children (Lunch box needs to be supplied for all children).

Our Staff. 

Lisa – Manager

lisa

Hello my name is Lisa and I have a CACHE Level 3 Diploma for Children and Young People’s Workforce, a Level 3 certificate in Leadership and Management, Level 1 British Sign Language, along with First aid and Safeguarding. I have been employed at Pre-School for 2 years. Before this I was a child minder. 

Usha – Pre-School Assistant

usha

Hello my name is Usha and I have been employed at Pre-School for 11 years. I have an NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care, Learning and Development, along with First aid and Safeguarding. 

Steph – Pre-School Assistant

steph

Hello my name is Steph and I have been employed at Pre-School for 1 year. During that time I have completed courses in First aid, Safeguarding and the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.

Emma – Pre-School Leader

emma

Hello my name is Emma and I work with children with additional needs. I have been working in childcare for over 20 years. I have a CACHE Level 3 Diploma for Children and Young People’s Workforce, and Level 2 in British Sign Language. I also have knowledge of Makaton. I also hold current First aid and Safeguarding certificate.

Our Photos

pic7 pic6 pic5 pic4 pic3 pic2 pic1