Jitterbugs Childcare

My name is Jess, and I am a mum to two boys (aged 2 and 4) and step-mum to Grace (11).

I have Bachelor degree in Music and am passionate about teaching music and incorporating it into our every day lives. In my setting we like to sing, dance, listen to our favourite songs as well as learning some new ones.

My qualifications include Home-Based Childcare Award (Level 3), Paediatric First Aid certificate, Level 2 in Food Safety and EYFS training – all certificates are available on request.

I have a DBS certificate and am Ofsted registered.

I am able to provide drop-offs and collections to/from Grange Park Primary School and Brookside Preschool.

I live on Burford, Brookside and so we are within walking distance of a number of parks, soft plays and playgroups, as well as Holmer Lake where we can feed the ducks and the Silkin Way which offers beautiful walks to virtually anywhere in Telford. As well as being only a 15 minute bus journey from the town centre for the main park, soft play area, ice skating, cinema, bowling, etc.

As a childminder, I am flexible to the hours you require. Your child will be one of few which means I can really focus on their needs and support them (and you) well and help them to learn and develop. We have the chance to socialise in playgroups, at the park, etc and can arrange trips out regularly to stimulate your childs learning.

If you have any questions or require further information please feel free to contact me.

CONTACT DETAILS

Call 07807 978086

@jitterbugschildcaretelford

jitterbugschildcaretelford@gmail.com

jitterbugschildcare